Retirement Plan Services
We’re here to make it easy. And have all the help you need, including a complete support staff.
We help businesses manage their retirement plans – from plan design and implementation to investments and education.
Plan Design and Implementation
If you are thinking about offering retirement benefits for the first time, or you would like us to evaluate your existing plan, we are here to help.
We'll work closely with you to develop and implement a retirement plan that makes sense for both your business and employees.
We offer plans for both private and public sectors, including:
- Defined Benefit Plans (i.e. traditional pension plans)
- Defined Contribution Plans
- 401(k) Plans, including Profit-Sharing Plans and Safe Harbor 401(k) Plans
- 403(b) Plans
- Money Purchase Plans
- 457(b) Plans
A successful retirement plan needs well-informed employees.
We’ll provide your employees with the information they need to understand their benefits and make smart decisions for their retirement. Our fully-engaged and knowledgeable consultants are here to walk your employees through every step of the way.
Northwest can provide:
- Enrollment assistance
- In-person retirement and financial education presentations
- One-on-one employee consultations
The Northwest difference:
- Experienced, dedicated retirement plan consultants
- Our dedicated employee benefits team is focused on one thing – helping businesses design and manage successful retirement benefit plans in the most simple, convenient, and efficient way possible.
- Our strategy is centered around you
- To help you implement a quality retirement plan, our consultants will work to understand your goals and your employee’s needs and expectations.
- Plan costs to fit your needs
- Our competitive fees are transparent and easy to understand.
- We’re here when you need us
- You and your employees can connect with your local Northwest employee benefits consultant any time you have a question – we will never direct you to a call center.
Participant and Plan Sponsor Education Center
At Northwest, we understand that retirement planning can be a challenge for both plan sponsors and retirees. To help you plan, we’ve created this list of useful resources, including websites, FAQs and more.
Both the 401(k) Help Center and the Department of Labor websites have a wide variety of articles and tools for plan sponsors. From the DOL website, you can get directly to the Employee Benefits Security Administration, which has additional publications about retirement plans.
In our more than 20 years of retirement planning, we’ve gotten a lot of questions. Here, we’ve put together a list of the most commonly asked questions asked by plan participants.
With so many investments to choose from, you need the right mix to build enough savings that will last through a long retirement. Discover how a target date fund can help you achieve that goal here.
The Department of Labor offers toolkits and articles about preparing for retirement, right on their website. We’ve also included links to the Social Security Administration and AARP websites, which all retirees should reference.